We started this because we love books. We're passionate readers, and we love talking to people about our passion. We're looking for people who are as passionate about their books as we are. If you feel as if your patronus is literature, we invite you to join our family.
Here are the traits we're looking for in a co-owner. Also, males, females, all genders and all sexualities are welcome. You must, however, be living in Indonesia.
- Reads. A lot.
- Open to discuss any genre of books with others
- Able to tweet at least once a day
- Active in social media
- Active in the YA book community (movie release dates, new books, etc.)
We're not setting any quotas for co-owners - we're looking for the best fit for this account. Interested? Here are the procedures.
- Tell us your top 5 favourite books & why.
- Tell us your (name + age + city).
- Leave us your Twitter account.
- Leave us a personal contact (your LINE username or Whatsapp).
- Write a 300-word paragraph telling us why you'd like to be apart of BOOKCLUBID. This is the minimum word limit so, yes, you can write more if you wish!
- E-mail everything to nicrusli @ gmail.com
We will then analyse your details and inform you if you are selected into a small interview. The process of the interview will be online, so don't worry. We'll invite you as a personal contact and just have a casual chat about books and literature, to find out more about your personality and if you'll be a good fit for our account or not.
The deadline for this is the 30th of May, so you'll have more than three weeks' time. We will personally contact you if we've selected you as our interview candidate, and we will do this on the 31st of May. If you've been selected for an interview, we will be holding the interview at the date and time that you are most comfortable with.
We look forward to your submissions, dear bibliophiles!